Join WDPS (or renew)
Application to join WDPS - as a household, family or private individual
Cost: £5 a year per household
You can pay by:
- PayPal / Credit Card
- Online Banking
- traditional ways, such as a Standing Order, a cheque or cash
Either: Annual recurring payment
Subscribe £5 membership
Subscribe plus £5 donation
Subscribe plus £10 donation
Or: Pay just for this year
One year membership plus £5 donation
One year membership plus £10 donation
OPTION 2: Paying ONLINE
Our account is with Santander Bank:
The account name is Wheathampstead & District Preservation Society
Sort Code 09 07 24 Account No. 70863285
Please make sure you enter your name in the Reference box.
You can either make a one-off payment, or – to save time in the future – create a standing order.
OPTION 3: Paying by STANDING ORDER
Standing order. You can do this either by internet banking or by
(a) clicking on the link below for the Standing Order form,
(b) printing it off and filling it in and
(c) sending it to your own bank.
OPTION 4: Paying by CHEQUE or CASH
Application to join WDPS - as a business
Cost: £25 single one-off payment. Your link is then added to our Links page.
Please complete and send the form below and click on the Buy Now button to pay.
- There’s no commitment on your part to do anything except be a member. Most members simply support us by becoming members. This is very important as the more members WDPS has, the louder is our voice when we speak out on behalf of Wheathampstead. All members receive our regular newsletter that explains what we ae currently working on.
- You can in addition attend our annual general meetings. Held each February, these are an opportunity to hear in person what issues WDPS has been tackling during the previous year and what the plans are for the coming year.
- On the other hand, if you’d also like to give some practical help, there are plenty of opportunities to get more involved. WDPS undertakes a range of different types of project and there are many occasions when you can put your particular skills and your spare time to good use!
- Finally, if you would like to get involved in determining the overall direction of WDPS and in deciding which issues we should be tackling, we are always looking for people to join the WDPS Committee.
So if the kinds of issue that WDPS is involved in sound like the things that you care about, why not join WDPS today? It’s only £5 per household per year for you to become a member of this lively, friendly, local organisation, part of a community who cares about conserving and improving our beautiful and historic village. Just fill in the form above to join WDPS.
Benefits of being a WDPS member
- Help us to protect Wheathampstead and the surrounding district
- Find out more about current issues and campaigns
- Receive regular newletters telling you about our activities
- Have your say in how we should preserve and promote Wheathampstead
Joining the WDPS Committee